15 Jun 5 Things You Need To Know About Coolsculpting
THE INS & OUTS OF COOLSCULPTING
5 Things you need to know about Coolsculpting.
- Coolsculpting is a non-surgical treatment that allows patients to freeze stubborn fat which is then eliminated naturally by the body after several weeks. The fat cells are frozen and then become crystallized until they die. After the treatment, the body loses the excess fat naturally making the body more sculpted. Cool Sculpting technology uses controlled cooling which targets specific areas without affecting other body parts. Cool Sculpting is a safe way of reducing or removing fat because it does not involve needles, surgery, or even downtime. CoolSculpting in Miami is accessible and is an effective way to lose those body fats.
If you are looking Coolsculpting in Aventura or Cool Sculpting in Hallandale SLIM Health Center is the right medical center for you.
2. CoolSculpting cost varies per person depending on the areas of the body that you want to be sculpted and the number of treatments needed in order to achieve your goal. Patients usually get treatment for multiple areas of the body. The cost for CoolSculpting ranges from $2,000 to $4,000 for a personalized treatment plan. truSculpt 3D cost is in the ranges of $1,300 to $2,700.
3. A licensed practitioner or a plastic surgeon prepares the tools and everything that will be needed for the procedure. Once the preparation is done, the vacuum applicator will be placed on the area that will be treated. The vacuum applicator is cup-shaped and it has 2 cooling panels that are placed on the body part that is being treated. The applicator suctions the fat tissues into the hand piece or a cooling plate that is controlled by temperature sensors and modulated by thermo-electrics. The patient will experience cold sensations during the treatment. The procedure freezes fat cells in the area of the body that the patient wants to be treated. The fat cells are killed once they are frozen and they are naturally broken down and eliminated by the body through the liver after several weeks. The treated area is massaged by the technician after the procedure.
LENGTH OF COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT
4. The treatment is usually performed quickly and it is done in a couple of short sessions. The length of CoolSculpting treatment depends on the number of areas that would be treated in one visit. The treatment usually lasts 35 to 60 minutes but it could be more than an hour if there are more areas to be treated in one visit. truSculpt3D is only 15-20 minutes treatment per area in your body which is much shorter than CoolSculpting. So If you are planing on a multiple area treatment truSculpt3D can save you not only the time but also the money as mentioned earlier.
COOLSCULPTING VS TRUSCULPT 3D
5. TruSculpt3D is different from CoolSculpting although it is also a body sculpting procedure. It uses radio frequency to heat fats while maintaining a comfortable temperature in the surface of the skin. The procedure of truSculpt3D is shorter and also more affordable compared to CoolSculpting.
RESULTS OF COOLSCULPTING
CoolSculpting can show some improvement just after one session. About 25% of fat per area is eliminated for every treatment session. The signs of weight loss usually show after 3 weeks or after the second or third treatment session. Swelling is a side effect of CoolSculpting but as the swelling decreases or disappears, signs of weight loss will start appearing. The results are usually noticeable after a month of treatment but the most dramatic results will be visible after 3 months of treatment. The body will still continue losing fat cells up to 6 months after treatment.
The results in CoolSculpting are permanent. Once the fat cells leave the body, they do not grow back. Additional treatment may be recommended to further improve the results but what’s important is to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order for results to be stable.
SIDE EFFECTS OF COOLSCULPTING
CoolSculpting is a safe medical procedure to remove fats in the body. It is FDA approved. It is a low-risk procedure because it is non-surgical and non-invasive compared to other procedures for weight loss.
Although CoolSculpting is generally a safe procedure in order to lose body fats, it still poses some risk and some patients experience CoolSculpting side effects. The side effects include pain or stinging sensation in the area of treatment during the procedure, swelling, redness, bruising, and skin sensitivity a couple of days or weeks after the treatment. Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia is a rare but serious side effect of CoolSculpting that usually occur in men wherein the fat cells in the area of treatment grow larger instead of becoming smaller.